BuzzBox Laminate door Probe lockers
For product pricing call sales on 01284 749211
Probe BuzzBoz satin finish lockers. These striking lockers add a new level of style to contemporary spaces from office to school, retail to leisure.
Probe offer these durable high gloss finishes, to their sturdy steel body lockers, in 1, 2, 3 & 4 compartment options.
Locker size 1780mm high x 305mm wide x 478mm deep
- Quality steel lockers with laminate satin finish MFC doors.
- Ideal for use in offices, schools, call centres and hot desking environments.
- Ideal for dry area leisure changing rooms.
- Transform corridors and open plan spaces with these elegant satin door lockers.
- Flush front doors offer an unobtrusive, ultra-modern look and feel.
- Doors and end panels compromise of a sturdy 18mm MFC core laminated in a choice of popular colours.
- Easy access hinges open through a wide 164 degrees for ease of access.
- Steel locker bodies are supplied white and powder coated with ActiveCoat anti-bacterial coating.
- Lockers are available with compartments 1, 2, 3 or 4.
- Door hinges fixed through the door for added security.
- One door lockers have a hat shelf, with a double hook below.
- Two door lockers have a double coat hook in each compartment.
- Standard locking options are cam lock with two keys or swivel hasp to take a padlock
- Other locking options are coin locks, mechanical and digital combination locks.
- Locker hight is 1780mm.
- Satin doors are offered in a selection of popular colour finishes.
- Choice of stocked colours.
- Delivered fully assembled.
- Suitable for dry areas only.
- Optional aluminium number plates are fitted flush to the door for a seamless finish.
- Optional Satin finish end panels are available.
The approximate lead time for lockers is 15 working days, next day delivery can be arranged for a small fee.
Delivery to Mainland UK only, without any restrictions.
Our delivery times are; Monday - Friday 8am to 6pm.
We will deliver using the most economical method, either using our own vehicles or a carrier.
Goods may be palletised and delivered on an articulate vehicle. The deliveries are kerb side only, so you would need to arrange to unload the vehicle.
If there are any delivery restrictions / specific dates / times / dedicated deliveries, or FORS Registered deliveries; please contact the sales department as there may be an additional cost.