FS1280 SERIES TITAN FIRE AND SECURITY SAFE
(H x W x D)
|360 x 410 x 365mm||410 x 350 x 430mm||515 x 400 x 440mm|
(H x W x D)
|260 x 320 x 235mm||320 x 260 x 305mm||410 x 300 x 300mm|
|DOOR SWING /|
|CAPACITY||19 Litres||25 Litres||36 Litres|
INTERNAL KEY HOOKS
THE PHOENIX TITAN is a modern, compact, fire and security resistant safe designed to meet the need for residential and business use.
- FIRE PROTECTION (PAPER) – Tested to the International NT Fire 017-60 fire test standard, at the Swedish SP Testing Centre providing 60 minutes fire protection for paper documents.
- FIRE PROTECTION (DIGITAL MEDIA) – Tested to MTC DIP120-60DM fire test standard, providing 60 minutes fire protection for digital media, DVD’s, USB’s, memory sticks and hard drives.
- LOCKING – FS1280K – Fitted with a high quality key lock supplied with two keys.
- FS1280E – Fitted with an advanced high security electronic lock with scrambled code as standard.
- FS1280F – Fitted with an advanced high security touchscreen keypad & fingerprint lock with clear LED display, internal alarm, dual control, hidden code and scrambled code that can be programmed as standard with up to 128 fingerprints.
- SECURITY PROTECTION – The safe is recommended for an overnight cash risk of £2,000 or £20,000 valuables*.
- DROP TEST – Drop tested from 9.1 metres for resistance to the impact of falling through the burning floors of a building or the collapse of the building.
- FIXING – Ready prepared for floor fixing, with fixing bolts for concrete floors supplied.
- SPECIAL FEATURES – All models are supplied with four internal key hooks and a pull out drawer. Models FS1282 & FS1283 also have the added advantage of a height adjustable shelf.
- OPTIONAL – Bright internal LED light to illuminate the interior of the safe (FS1280E only).
- COLOUR – Finished in a high quality scratch resistant White paint RAL9003.
The approximate lead time is 5 Working Days.
Delivery to Mainland UK only, without any restrictions.
Our delivery times are; Monday - Friday 8am to 5pm.
We will deliver using the most economical method, using either our own vehicles or a carrier.
Goods may be palletised and delivered on an articulated vehicle.
The deliveries are kerb side only, you will need to arrange to unload the vehicle.
If there are any delivery restrictions / specific dates / times / dedicated deliveries, or FORS Registered deliveries; please contact the sales department as there may be an additional cost.