Traka21 electronic key control
Traka21 electronic key control forms part of our key management offering; this adds an additional level of security. The Traka21 is all about control of keys than the issue of keys.
Is a complete electronic stand-alone key management system combining innovative RFID technology and sturdy design to provide small and medium-sized companies with the advanced management of 21 keys or key sets in an affordable plug and play format.
Hospital drug security, the unit can be programmed so that each nurse has a unique code that allows assess to keys they are authorised to use. When they enter their code, they can select a key the key is then logged out to the specific person. Allowing the hospital to track usage and authorisation of keys.
Use of forklift trucks, authorised users are provided with a code that code can be used to select one or a range of keys dependent on their level of authorisation. The benefit is only authorised personnel can remove a key and the company has an audit trail of use.
Cost –effective, efficient and simple, Traka21 helps trace and account for every key or keyset, which are individually locked in place, ensuring that critical business operations are never compromised.
If you need further information about this product then call 01284 749211.
- Stand-alone Plug & Play solution with advanced RFID technology
- Touchscreen interface
- PIN access to designated keys or keysets which are individually locked in place
- Keys are securely attached using special security seals
- Simple to configure through setup wizard
- No requirement for network connection or PC
- Concealed robust fixing points allow secure wall fixing
- Mains operated with optional battery backup
Product specification sheet