If you need lockers deliverd fast then we can supply you are atlas lockers next day if ordered befor 11am. for a small delivery charge of £30.00. Our normal free delivery time on this product is 5 working days from order.
Our Atlas lockers are avalable in 1, 2, 3, 4 and 6 doors with a choise of 300 or 450mm deep.
The locker is 1800mm high by 300mm wide, carcase colour is grey with door colour options of grey, blue and red.
Attractive light grey steel body with matching light grey, bright blue or red
- Super strong and durable, reinforced internal 4 way frame, with full height & corner stiffeners on all doors.
- Screw together construction means there are no weak points between riveted sections.
- Supplied with either key lock or padlockable swivel catch as standard – other options available.
- Pre drilled nesting holes for quick and easy installation.
- Louvred doors for ventilation (except 6 door version)
- 1 door and 2 door locker comes with coat rail and 2 hooks (per compartment)
- Anti-bacterial paint finish
- Inset section for number plates (58mm x 28mm)
The Atlas lockers all have corner stiffeners to reinforce every corner of every door.
Behind every door is a four way frame, making it impossible to push the door into the compartment.
Quick change doors
No matter how tough the lockers are doors will get damaged.
On a normal locker the process for changing a door is: drill out the hinge rivets and rivet the new door.
Our Atlas range has a special quick change door system which uses a locating pin.
Doors can be changed quickly an easily with nothing more than a soft mallet.
Key lock or swivel catch as standard
The swivel catch acts a handle and can be easily padlocked with a standard or combination padlock.
The shackle bar of the padlock should be between 5 – 7mm.
The key / cam lock comes with two keys and has 4000 differs. Our unique extra thick Atlas key minimises the risk of snapping.
Master keys are available to enable an authorised person access to all compartments if required.
Management keys simplify key management – no more keeping lists of key numbers and re-ordering keys, simply use the management key to replace the whole barrel.
Posted in: Lockers