At Total Locker Service we take product maintenance seriously, which is why we offer a range of packages to suit every type of locker area. Our packages include a free site survey to assist you with your servicing decisions and we offer 2 different service packages to meet the needs of different types of venue. We can service lockers, cubicles and benching.
We always work to an agreed budget or quotation and we aim to achieve 100% working lockers and cubicles. We will let you know if and why this can’t be achieved.
Essentials package – a one off service visit
All equipment in the contract is inspected, doors opened and
serviced even if it means opening up lockers in use. The engineer checks all
components and carries out the work as set out below :
- Check operation of all doors for correct closure and alignment and adjust if necessary
- Check all fixtures and fittings, loose ones to be tightened and any missing fixings to be replaced
- Check operation of door spring / hinge - the hinge is then lubricated and replaced if the door does not self-close (provided access is possible at the time.)
- Check general condition of locker top, shelf and the locker cross members, cubicles and benching and take any necessary action to correct if possible.
- All locks are checked 2/3 times for effective operation; they are lubricated, & checked again
- Any locks / keys & barrels / hinges / wrist straps that need to be replaced during the course of the service will be replaced (stock providing).
In this package we offer a service contract for up to 3 years, to include all the above processes, on an agreed number of visits per year, and including a 10% reduction on spare parts prices. This package helps to maintain the longevity of the equipment, keeps it functioning efficiently and if budgets allow, restores the equipment to full working order. An option for inclusive spare parts is available if required.
Meet our Service Team
Service team from left to right Dean Engineer, Nigel Service Manager, Mervyn Parts, John, Michael Service Engineer and Steve Service Engineer