What to expect when we service your lockers
We always work to an agreed budget or quotation and we aim to achieve 100% working lockers and cubicles. We will let you know if and why this can’t be achieved
Essentials package: a one off service visit
All equipment in the centre is inspected, doors opened and serviced even if it means opening up lockers in use. The engineer checks all components and carries out the work as set out below:
- Check operation of all doors for correct closure and alignment and adjust if necessary
- Check all fixtures and fittings: loose ones to be tightened and any missing fixings to be replaced
- Check operation of door spring/hinge – the hinge is then lubricated and replaced if the door does not self-close (provided access is possible at the time.)
- Check general condition of locker top, shelf and the locker cross members, cubicles and benching and take any necessary action to correct if possible.
- All locks are checked 2/3 times for effective operation; they are lubricated, & checked again
- Any locks/keys & barrels/hinges/wrist straps that need to be replaced during the course of the service will be replaced (stock providing).
Comprehensive packages: contracts to suit your needs
This package helps to maintain the longevity of the equipment, keeps it functioning efficiently and if budgets allow, restores the equipment to full working order. An option for inclusive spare parts is available if required.
All equipment services are followed by a de-brief with the centre manager, drawing attention to work completed, and parts which still need replacing by post or by a re-visit to fit parts that were not anticipated at the planned visit. The re-visit will not be charged for.
Contact us at: 01284 749211 Web: http://total-locker-service.com
Pingback: Total Locker Service Blog | Bench seating, the ultimate seating for your work environment.Bench seating, the ultimate seating for your work environment.