Coin operated lock to retrofit to key or padlock lockers
The approximate lead time for keys is 1 working week.
Delivery to Mainland UK only and without any restrictions.
Our delivery times are; Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm.
We will deliver using the most economical methods.
Retrofit coin locks
Currently have lockers with key or padlock locks and would like to convert them to being coin operated. We have a retrofit coin operated lock that takes a £ coin that can be fitted to the majority of standard lockers. There is no drilling to remove the old lock, fit the new lock and secure the lock with the nut provided.
Fitting a standard coin lock to a metal locker designed to take a cam lock would be impossible. The 1606 coin lock has made converting easy as it requires no drilling and the conversion can be done in a matter of minutes. Can be fitted to any metal or laminate locker doors up to 20mm thick.
- Coin operated lock, usable as cam lock
- Easy to retrofit on most lockers with 16x19mm fixing holes
- Emergency opening by master key
- Compact and robust design
- Easy and self-explaining operation
- Cylinder with key bend protection and insertion guide
- User-friendly reversible key
- Direction of rotation R/L settable
- 1.000 keyed-different cylinders
- Cylinder core exchangeable
- Lock fixing by nut (A/F 22)
- Housing made of fibreglass-reinforced plastic
- Mechanism completely made of metal