Lowe & Fletcher classic coin locks for lockers
Lowe and Fletcher Classic Coin Lock
The approximate lead time is 5 Working Days.
Delivery to Mainland UK only, without any restrictions.
Our delivery times are; Monday - Friday 8am to 5pm.
We will deliver using the most economical method, using either our own vehicles or a carrier.
Goods may be palletised and delivered on an articulated vehicle.
The deliveries are kerb side only, you will need to arrange to unload the vehicle.
If there are any delivery restrictions / specific dates / times / dedicated deliveries, or FORS Registered deliveries; please contact the sales department as there may be an additional cost.
AA30 series locks have now been discontinuedThe only series now available with this lock is the AA12. This has the disadvantage of not having the key code stamped on the cylinder.
If you lose both keys you will not know what key code to orderThe best alternative that fits exactly is the ASSA classic coin lock which has a 5 year warranty. ASSA classic coin lock
- M Keyed system supplied to order only
- Coin size: Our locks are set to £1 return
- Customer selectable diameter 20mm to 30mm max, 3.2mm max thickness
- locks are available to take 20p, 50p, £1 and £2 coins
- Accessories: Coin tray as standard, lockable coin retain box on request
- 2764 & 2765: in-line pin tumbler cylinder includes escutcheon
- 2768 & 2769: 10 disc barrel supplied with 2 keys fitted with flexible key bows, does not include escutcheon
A Coin Latch Lock 2764 with a hook bolt. These locks are available for use in wet or dry areas with left and right orientation.
They also accept both the traditional and new £1 Coins and are ideal for use in gyms and fitness centres, spas and swimming pools.
Standard finish: Bright chrome nozzle, all components non-ferrous (wet area)
We stock this coin lock to take a £1 coin for imidiate delivery to the UK mainland