LS6000 SERIES - SPECTRUM
(H x W x D)
|515 x 405 x 470mm|
(H x W x D)
|410 x 300 x 300mm|
|SHELVES / DRAWERS /|
INTERNAL KEY HOOKS
THE PHOENIX SPECTRUM is an ultra-modern safe designed to protect documents and valuables from fire and theft. The Spectrum’s effortlessly attractive design is available with a range of changeable coloured door panels, allowing you to choose a colour to compliment any interior.
- FIRE PROTECTION (PAPER) – Tested to the International NT Fire 017-60 fire test standard, at the Swedish SP Testing Centre providing 60 minutes fire protection for paper documents.
- FIRE PROTECTION (DIGITAL MEDIA) – Tested to MTC DIP120-60DM fire test standard, providing 60 minutes fire protection for digital media, DVD's, USB's, memory sticks and hard drives.
- LOCKING – Fitted with an advanced user friendly motorised electronic lock with dual control, multi user control and scrambled code features.
- SECURITY PROTECTION – Recommended overnight cash risk of £2,000 or £20,000 valuables*.
- DROP TEST – Drop tested from 9.1 metres for resistance to the impact of falling through the burning floors of a building or the collapse of the building.
- FIXING – Ready prepared for floor fixing with fixing bolts for concrete supplied.
- LIGHTING – Fitted with a bright LED interior light so the contents can be easily seen.
- SPECIAL FEATURES – Supplied with four internal key hooks, a pull out drawer and a height adjustable shelf.
- COLOUR – The Spectrum is finished in a high quality scratch resistant Dark Grey, with interchangeable door panels available in 9 colours.
The approximate lead time is Next Working Day.
Delivery to Mainland UK only, without any restrictions.
Our delivery times are; Monday - Friday 8am to 5pm.
We will deliver using the most economical method, using either our own vehicles or a carrier.
Goods may be palletised and delivered on an articulated vehicle.
The deliveries are kerb side only, you will need to arrange to unload the vehicle.
If there are any delivery restrictions / specific dates / times / dedicated deliveries, or FORS Registered deliveries; please contact the sales department as there may be an additional cost.