Codelock Electronic Coded Locks, Keypad Locks
Don’t see the product you are looking for here? Contact us
All locker locks Codelock Locks Page Electronic Combination Locks
Codelock Coded Keypad Locks for Lockers
KL1000 Combination Keypad Locker KitLock
The KitLock 1000 is easily fitted to metal lockers with standard key or hasp locks.
Key or hasp locks are by far the most common locks fitted to metal lockers.
These locks are easy to fit, taking minutes to replace including removing the old lock.
KL1000 can also be fitted to a locker or cabinet without an existing locking device.
Once in place the lock will perform 15,000 openings on just two AAA batteries.
- All required fixings/templates included
KL1060 Netcode Combination Keypad Locker Lock
NetCode provides a way to generate time-sensitive codes for lockers and cabinets.
- Create codes for users through the Portal or the programming interface.
- Created codes can have specified dates, times and durations
- Codes won't work outside set times providing a simple, secure access control
KL1200 Combination Keypad Locker KitLock
The KitLock 1200 locker locks is a tough, robust lock range
With all the benefits of the KL1000 plus additional features and functions:
- Locks are easy to fit
- Provide advanced programming features
- Stainless steel buttons
- Dual fixing points
- Improved number of operations from two AAA cells.
- Now available in a right hand model
KL1550 Combination Keypad & RFID Locker KitLock
The KitLock 1550 SMART Lock incorporates advanced features and multiple functions
Make it easy for operators to manage and control access
Provides flexible access to large numbers of lockers, cabinets or enclosures.
The KL1550 SMART lock supports:
- Public and Private Use
- MIFARE based Smart Cards
- Simple key free access
- Easy access with code or card
- Additional access and programming options
- 8 digit Master Code
- Battery Override
Mini slam Latch for use with KL1000
Simple accessory for the KL1000 lock.
- Fit to allow "Slam shut" locking.
- Simple retrofit or new installation.
- Fit in place of cam for quick locking.
Slam Latch for use with KL1200 & KL1550
- For use with KL1200 and KL1550
- Allows "Slam shut" locking of the door
- Simple retrofit or new install
- Robust, durable construction
- For use on wooden or steel lockers and cabinets
- Fully adjustable for doors 3mm (1/8") to 28mm (1 1/16") thick